Circus Juventas, the largest youth performing arts circus in the country, announces its 20th Anniversary year summer production – Neverland. This summer, childhood will reign under the big top while your imagination is swept over the rooftops of London with the capricious Pan, his naughty fairy friend, Tink, and the carefree Darling children to the magical island of Neverland. You’ll be enticed by the bewitching circus magic made by contorting mermaids, fairies floating in mid-air, and somersaulting Lost Children playing in enchanted forests and lush jungles with flowing waterfalls and twinkling lights. But all must beware the inevitable showdown with the murderous Hook and his bloodthirsty band of pirates as they unfurl the black sails of the Jolly Roger in the final clash and slash of swashbuckling swordplay that turns the Circus Juventas arena into an epic battle of high-flying, death-defying aerial acrobatics that threatens the very existence of Neverland.
Tickets for all performances go on sale Monday, June 30 and will be available through Ticketworks at www.ticketworks.com or 612-343-3390 or by calling the Circus Juventas box office at 651-699-8229. All seats are reserved.
Tickets are reserved seating. Please read all information regarding procedures for purchasing tickets. We recommend getting tickets early, as shows do typically sell out.
Methods for purchasing tickets:
Via Circus Juventas:
You may visit the box office at our front desk and purchase tickets in person to avoid any additional fees. You may also call the Circus Juventas box office at 651-699-8229 Monday-Friday from 9:30am-8pm, Saturday 9:30am-2pm to order tickets. (Closed July 4 and 5).
*CJ Box Office hours beginning Thur, July 31, 2014*
Show days 9:30am-showtime
Non-show days 9:30am-5:30pm
For phone orders, there will be an additional convenience charge of $2.75/ticket plus a $1 phone handling fee.
Pick your own seats for purchase online at TicketWorks.com. Ticket sales cannot be conducted via email. There will be an additional convenience charge of $2.75/ticket for online purchases. Tickets can also be purchased 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via Ticketworks at 612-343-3390. There will be an additional convenience charge of $2.75/ticket plus a $1/order phone handling fee.
|Children up to age 10 &
Seniors over age 65
|Front Row VIP||$35||$35|
Family 4 Packs for the Saturday matinee performances in August (2, 9, 16) are $55 for two children’s and two adult tickets in Zone 3. Group rates are available for select performances for 25 or more tickets; call 651-699-8229 for details.
NEVERLAND! PERFORMANCE SCHEDULE
|2014 Summer Show Schedule|
|Thur.||July 31, 2014||1:00 SCHOOL SHOW|
|Fri.||August 1, 2014||7:00
|Sat.||August 2, 2014||1:00 SINGLE SEATS ONLY
||7:00 SOLD OUT|
|Sun.||August 3, 2014||1:00 SOLD OUT||7:00 SOLD OUT|
|Wed.||August 6, 2014||1:00 SCHOOL SHOW||7:00 SINGLE SEATS ONLY|
|Thurs.||August 7, 2014||1:00 SCHOOL SHOW||7:00 SINGLE SEATS ONLY|
|Fri.||August 8, 2014||7:00 SOLD OUT|
|Sat.||August 9, 2014||1:00 SINGLE SEATS ONLY||7:00 SINGLE SEATS ONLY|
|Sun.||August 10, 2014||1:00 SINGLE SEATS ONLY|
|Wed.||August 13, 2014||1:00 SCHOOL SHOW|
|Thurs.||August 14, 2014||7:00 SINGLE SEATS ONLY|
|Fri.||August 15, 2014||7:00 SINGLE SEATS ONLY|
|Sat.||August 16, 2014||1:00 SINGLE SEATS ONLY||7:00 SINGLE SEATS ONLY|
|Sun.||August 17, 2014||1:00 SOLD OUT||7:00 SINGLE SEATS ONLY|
Circus Juventas’ summer shows, featuring the school’s advanced students, are elaborate spectacles in the tradition of Cirque du Soleil. Circus Juventas productions represent the best of contemporary circus arts, combining evocative music, extraordinary sets and costumes, and stunning theatricality, dance and athletic artistry with a global flair. Neverland is sponsored by Cirque du Soleil, Clear Channel Outdoor, Minnesota State Arts Board, Target, Star Tribune, Starbucks, Noodles & Company, McCarthy/Bjorkland Foundation and Ruehling Associates.
How to Plan for Sold Out Performances
Rush line option: A limited number of seats may be available at the box office for each sold out show. There is no guarantee as to the number of seats that will be available, and no guarantee that people waiting in the rush line will get tickets to the show. But, tickets that are turned back and tickets that have been on hold are released 10 minutes prior to curtain time. We recommend that people arrive early (an hour and a half is recommended) before the show and wait in the rush line; any available tickets are sold on a first-come, first-served basis. Tickets are not discounted and are sold for the full value of the seating location.
Tickets are non-refundable. Check performance schedule to verify when student(s) are performing. Exchanges are possible for $2 per ticket (pending availability). Patrons may exchange tickets at least 3 business days in advance of the performance for which they hold tickets OR the performance for the requested exchange, whichever comes sooner. To exchange tickets, call or visit the Circus Juventas box office. TicketWorks does not handle seat exchanges.
Seating Chart (click to view seating arena)
Circus Juventas is pleased to announce a new seating system in our arena as of summer 2010! Our new system is from the Hussy Seating Company, renowned as the only company in the industry who has never had a system fail in their 175+ year history.
- Our two units include 11 rows each with an 8 inch rise per row.
- The seats are 18 inches wide, which is 5 more inches than a standard folding chair. Please note, the seats are directly adjacent to one another and patrons of size or families who have children 2 and under sitting on laps may want to carefully consider where to select seats in the house for the most comfort.
- The illuminated stairs have railings and only a 4 inch rise, providing easier access to each row.
- The entire arena is reserved seating, and we have included several price points to accommodate varying pocketbooks.
Special Needs Seating
We are also pleased to welcome our patrons requiring special needs for their seating. We recommend arranging special needs seating with the Circus Juventas box office (651-699-8229), but these seats are also available through the online ticketing system.
- Circus Juventas is able to accommodate standard wheelchair sizes only (30 x 48). Please make the box office staff aware if your patron can transfer to a chair in the unit or needs to reserve a wheelchair specific ticket.
- We have floor seating available for patrons who are not wheelchair bound but who may find the stairs unmanageable. We ask that families requiring this seating order tickets as early as possible, as the number of floor seats available is limited.
- Wheelchair seating not yet reserved will be released to the general public by noon of the day before the performance or once the section of the seating unit is sold out.
- Handicap accessible tickets may have one companion each. Parties including more than these two tickets will choose from whatever is available in the rest of the arena and might not be in close proximity to the specialized seating.
Box office located at performance site:
1270 Montreal Ave, St Paul, 55116